7.20.2009

and that's what makes my life so fucking fantastic



i'm falling back in love with lilly allen
she speaks to me
"i am a weapon of massive consumption, well its not my fault, its how im programmed to function"

other things that speak to me as of now:
brother ali
slug
mika
koop
mgmt
jason mraz (always has, always will)
white denim
wine & bowties
fashiontoast
chains, links, silver, gold
black (coffee, clothes, shoes, men)
white
clouds
M.I.A.
long drives
neon
acerola berries
NYC
starting sentences with and, as if there was something that came before
salty hair
entourage
the north shore
summer vibes
the hangover
reconnections
memories
jason segel
red wine
laughing hard
thoughtful photography
social commentary art
statement pieces
late afternoon lighting
and so much more




deep breath
in...
out.
i'm finally feeling inspired again

No comments:

Post a Comment