8.21.2009

it's 1:11 am.

and i've just spent some time going through the random shit in my room.
i found some heart warming notes,
things that just make you feel loved, notes from the past that take you back to an exact moment in time, an exact emotion.
side note:
its nice to be loved
even if you dont understand how it happens.

anyway
life is strange right now

i start school monday
and...

i feel as though im drifting, but im standing still


i dont recognize how i spend my time, and i dont remember much
this is not good.

im extremely sad my friends are leaving me, which forces me to (in classic simone fashion) crudely push them away...it's not fair, i hate that they love me (but i love them unconditionally)

ive been thinking about the human kind and how we are so fucking weird
just think about it.
next time you are in some crowded place look around and observe...we are really so bizarre.

anywayyyyy
i want, i want, i want
[shoes and bags are my current obsessions]

au revoir
xoxo






1 comment:

  1. you should read 'the witch of portobello" by paul coelho. its really really good and inspired me and i think you would love it too.
    shoes have been my obsession of late. i saw true confessions of a shopaholic the other day, does not help at ALL.
    xoxo!
    j

    ReplyDelete