9.30.2009

So I stayed home...got a fuckin problem with it?

I'm back in the HI this year after an unsuccessful year at UCSC.
I feel like I can feel the judgment. fuck it.

I'm happier than I've been in years.


Hawaii will always be my home, I can't get enough of this place at this time in my life.
I wake up to the phenomenal sunrise over the Mokolua's, the twin islands, every morning.

Why did I even leave when I never even understood all that I had here?

and dont worry, I want to see other places and live other lives after this... but for now I want to live the HI life.






How could I ever be unhappy?

6 comments:

  1. Oh man, these pictures make me envy the weather over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you...beautiful photos...Hawaii will be on my wish list for vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt like that when I left school, but then I realized it was the best thing and now I'm happier.

    Probably not as happy as I'd be if I was living in Hawaii...but still ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloom where you are planted my love. You will find your own path, free from criticism and agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to place yourself in an environment that's conducive to cultivating your mind and heart. If Hawaii makes you happy there's no reason to leave right now. Enjoy the sunshine out there. You make me want to visit asap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i wish i had seen all these comments sooner

    they make me feel like I'm in the right place at the right time...and could that place be any better? i dont think so.
    the positivity was much needed and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete